SME Partner Manager, CEE Markets
Yourpay is seeking an energetic, personable and motivated individual with partnerships, sales and account management skills to join us and build strategic partnerships for our CEE Markets. This individual will be based in our Copenhagen office and will be responsible for building partnerships with the top eCommerce agencies and creating comprehensive strong ongoing relationships with these agencies.
- Be responsible for achieving established revenue goals through the development of Yourpay’s partners
- Creating new partnerships with top digital/eCommerce agencies then nurturing these relationships
- Presenting and demonstrating Yourpay’s proposition to interested prospects.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on Yourpay’s products and service offerings
- Drive partners to maximize their sales and continuously increase partnership volumes through sales best practices and support
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects
- Identify and execute partnerships to materially grow and extensively improve our market reach and market share
You will become part of an energic organisation that always is challenging the current way working within the Fintech-space. You will be part of our partner-team, and having the core-responsibility to achive the success for your partners.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in operating, building and maintaining relationships with Commercial Partners
- Track record of consistently exceeding targets
- Strong collaborative skills with a proven track record of driving decisions
- Strong SaaS background
- Ability to effectively present and steer a negotiation session with C-level executives and working knowledge on all aspects of the legal contracting process
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a precondition and excellent command of either Danish or Polish is a must
- Proven ability to analyze and take action on marketing programs, joint value propositions and business plans for strategic partners
- Essential to have an understanding of the eCommerce world
- A key part of a growth journey across CEE
- Awesome culture and social working environment
- Great location in Copenhagen, 14 minutes by train from the central station
- Competitive salary with an uncapped OTE
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Partner Manager.